Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tutu Time Again..

Ok..I FINALLY got around ..and finally remembered my camera.. to take some pics of Elle at her dance class. She is so funny! She has been really good at listening and following the instructions. But today I saw her wandering around in the back with a few other little girls towards the end of class. Not sure what happened. It is the sweetest and funniest class to watch. She will be doing recital on June 13th.. don't miss it!




Picking at a sticker she found on the ground... after class.

Playing in the curtain. Boy..Mimi.. her teacher has her hands full.. hee hee!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Very cute!! So you must tell me how you made the rest of the pics in black and white but your daughter in color...pretty cool!

busybakersof5 said...

It is done in Photoshop. Do you use Photoshop.. if so I can teach how? LMK...