Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday.. Hailee

Oh my goodness.. where do I start!! I can't believe our little Hailee is 11 today!! Where does the time go? I can still remember bringing her home and saying to Mark "what do we do now"...like it was yesterday. She was such a good and happy baby... such a funny and smart toddler.. and has always been such a spunky little girl. Hailee has grown into a beautiful young lady..inside and out. She is giving, loving and just adores animals! She truly can be a wonderful big sister and has honestly been a ton of help to me with Elle. She is SO, SO smart.. and LOVES to read.. just like her daddy. She got her dancing and musical skills from me..hee hee. I remember saying when she was little .. I can't wait for her to crawl, I can't wait for her to walk. I wish I would have wished for her to stay little a little bit longer. I can honestly say Hailee has made me a better Mom and a taught me to be a better person overall. I never knew angels existed on earth until I had our sweet Hailee. We love you sweetheart! Happy 11th Birthday!!


Hailee at 3 months. She was so sweet!!

No comments: