Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mark's Cancer Check Up

Mark had his 3 month check up and scope for his bladder cancer yesterday. We were so optimistic it wouldn't come back for years.. or ever. With much surprise it has already come back. He will be having surgery Tuesday to remove what has already come back. Then they want to start chemotherapy as soon as he heals from surgery. So I have a feeling we have a long and rough road ahead of us.
PLEASE, PLEASE keep him in your prayers! I will try to keep up on his progress through the blog. We are all so thankful for your love, support and friendships! You have all been a big blessing these last 3 months.
XOXO

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I'll keep your family in my prayers!!! Let me know if there is anything I can help you out with...I'm just down the road!

The Brereton Family! said...

Bakers,

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Please let us know what we can do to help you. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Kay Cornelius said...

Mark, stay strong and get well very soon. You're in my thoughts and prayers as are Niomee and the kids.