Monday, February 23, 2009

Elle Belle's 2nd Birthday

Two year ago... February 22nd, 2007
Elle Olivia Baker



Two Years Later...



Oh..our little Elle Belle where do I start? You are SO full of love and SO full of life.. we would never know what to do without you. You can be such a little spit fire but I wouldn't want you any other way. You melt my heart with those big brown eyes and you give the best wet kisses ever! I love those bouncy little curls on your head, love your little toes that tip toe everywhere you go, love those little chubby buns that run from me when we get you out of the tub.. I love everything about you. We can't believe you are 2 already.. HONESTLY where does the time go?


She had a Fancy Nancy party yesterday on her bday. Grandma and Pop got her a new pink motorized Mini Cooper. You should have seen her eyes light up ..it was like she had just turned 16 and got her first car. It was so funny! She jumped in and took off...she isn't independent at all.. hee hee! We love you SO SO much Elle Belle.. Happy 2nd Birthday!




Elle with her own fancy little replica of her cake...





The pink mini Cooper! One lucky little girl!



1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so cute in that car, she looks like a little doll and she's modeling the car in a magazine. Happy Birthday Elle!