Monday, July 6, 2009

Grandma Marge.. you will be MISSED


Mark's Grandma Marge passed away today at the age of 86. She was an amazing mother, grandmother and great grandmother! She loved to read, play cards, loved watching her favorite show Young And The Restless, loved the Diamondbacks, LOVED sweets, loved going to church and loved her family more than anything! She had a huge heart, had an extremely strong faith and was an amazing woman! When Mark and I talked tonight about the things we think of when we think of Grandma.. I just had to giggle over the tears. Easters have never been the same since the year she fell into the bush looking for Easter eggs. She didn't get hurt..thank goodness..but we giggle every time we think of that Easter Sunday. She had a great sense of humor and was always so fun to be around! I've known Grandma Marge for 16 years and even though she wasn't my Grandma by blood I loved her as if she was my very own. She always made me feel like I was part of the family. She asked me a few years ago if I would come out to her house and take a new updated photo of her. She wanted to have one taken so that at her funeral she would have a photo displayed that she looked young and healthy in. I can't tell you how happy I am that I was able to do that for her. Grandma Marge you are SO very loved and will be SO terribly missed!! We love you SO, SO very much!!




Elle and Grandma Marge swinging on the porch in Flagstaff last Fall! We are so thankful to have all the wonderful memories you have given us! XOXO

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

Bakers,

We are so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Chris's Grandfather passed away also this past week. We hope all is well with the family.