Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Elle's First Day of Preschool

Elle had her first day of preschool at Carebears today!  She cried when she realized that I was not going to be staying at school with her.  It just broke my heart!  At pickup though her teacher said she was just fine right after I left.  She also said she is such a funny little girl with such a great personality.  She said her and her little friend, Riley, ran the class.. hee hee!  So that made me feel better knowing that she was happy and being her true self in class.  She came home with fun projects she did and paint all over herself.. including her nose.. hee hee!  I asked her if she had fun at preschool today and she said "yes".. then I asked her if she wants to go back on Thursday and she said "yes, yes, yes".. so we will see!




Elle heading out the door with her backpack on ready for preschool.


She is showing me her backpack that she absolutely loves.  She kept saying all morning "I wear a backpack like Hailee"... "I goto school like Hailee".. I guess that tells you she was excited!




1 comment:

Debbie Grammer said...

love that radial blur!!

elle is adorable.