Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's day to all of you amazing Moms! Being a Mother is truly the BEST gift in the entire world!! I feel SO blessed that I was given 3 amazing ..smart.. and beautiful children! When I have a stressful day I remind myself how truly lucky I am. They are my light in the morning.. they give me my energy and strength to get through each and every day with a happy heart and the peace that helps me sleep each night!
I had a wonderful and relaxing Mother's day today full of handmade cards, flowers made from tissue paper, handmade coupon books with the most amazing coupons.. 10 minute backrubs and even a coupon that read "Me going shopping with you".... hee hee.. (I am sure you can guess who that was from).. But the best part was all the love, hugs and kisses! I must say I have 3 wonderful kids ... and 1 wonderful husband! I love you more than you will ever know!! XOXO

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Happy Mother's Day! Isn't it great to be a mom!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful...just like their mom!!