Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last day of school today...

It is crazy how quick this school year went!! Today was Hailee and Haydens last day of school. Good-bye 3rd and 5th grade.. hello 4th and 6th! They had an amazing year and both had WONDERFUL teachers! We couldn't have asked for better ones. We were so blessed!! The kids got their report cards and both got straight A's again.. WOO-HOO!! They also found out which teachers they are getting for next year! Hailee got the teacher she wanted ..Mrs. Tibke and Hayden didn't get his pick but from what I have heard got an awesome teacher..Mrs. Kunz!! I know the summer is going to go fast since they only have 8 weeks off. I am SO looking forward to spending some quality time with them!! I still get teary eyed dropping them off some days at school. They are just growing up way too fast!! Keep up the great work kiddos!! You always seem to amaze us! We love you both SO very much!!

1 comment:

The Brereton Family! said...

I agree Niomi! I get so sad to see them grow so fast, they are so sweet and we need to love every moment. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Have a great summer.